In Person

What to bring

Please go with the person incapable of giving consent and bring along the following documents with you:

Where to go

You may register in person at the Electronic Health Record (eHR) Registration Centres when the person receives healthcare at:

Please click here for List of eHR Registration Centres.

Related Information