Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below.
About this Site
This website is produced and maintained by the eHealth Record Office ("eHR Office") of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("the Government").
Intellectual Property Rights Notice
- The materials found on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials, are subject to intellectual property rights (IPRs) owned by the Government and users, as appropriate.
- Prior written consent of the Government is required if you intend to re-disseminate or reproduce the Government IPRs protected materials. Requests for such consent should be addressed to website administrator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where third party IPRs are involved in the materials made available on this website, users shall ensure that permission to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use such materials shall be obtained from the IPRs owners concerned before uploading.
- The Government shall not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use or reproduction or re-dissemination of the information within this website.
- By accessing this website (www.ehealth.gov.hk) or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this IPRs Notice and as they may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the Government without prior notice to you. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements which may be made.
- This Intellectual Property Rights Notice has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
The information contained in this website is compiled by the eHealth Record Office ("eHR Office") for general information only. Whilst eHR Office endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this general information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
This website can also contain information contributed by others over whom, and in respect of which, the eHR Office may have no influence. Users may link from this website to sites provided by others. eHR Office expressly states that it has not approved or endorsed the information provided by others on this website or any other sites linked to this website and the eHR Office accepts no responsibility or liability (howsoever caused) for such information.
eHR Office is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information including data or programs on this website. eHR Office reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by eHR Office in this website at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. Users are responsible for making their own assessment of all information contained in this website and are advised to verify such information by making reference, for example, to original publications and obtaining independent advice before acting upon it.
This website adopts web accessibility design and conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standard.