Who can register in the Electronic Health Record Sharing System (eHealth) as healthcare provider?

  • Dental company
  • Medical clinic
  • Nursing home
  • Private hospital
  • Residential care homes (elderly persons) [engaged with registered healthcare professional (HCProf)]
  • Residential care homes (persons with disabilities) [engaged with registered HCProf]
  • Specified entity that engages a registered HCProf to perform healthcare at one premises in Hong Kong