Electronic health record (eHR) content standards guidebook
- eHR content standards guidebook Updated
- This document defines the content of, and the information standards set out for the Hong Kong eHR.
HL7 interface specification for eHealth
- HL7 is a message standards for the exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of electronic health information. The HL7 interface specifications for the Electronic Health Record Sharing System (eHealth) is a set of documents which define how eHR data standards is packaged and communicated, setting the language, structure and data types required for seamless integration between eHealth and healthcare providers (HCPs).
- For eHealth users (i.e. registered HCPs), please visit eHealth bulletin website to download the HL7 interface specifications for eHealth.
- For other users, please visit HL7 Hong Kong at http://www.hl7.org.hk to know more about the HL7 message standards and obtain the HL7 interface specifications for eHealth.
Compiled for the use of the eHealth information standard development, these documents will be revised from time to time. You are welcome to send your comment on these documents to us at email@example.com.
Appendices - eHR content and codexExpand
- Appendix A-I Healthcare Recipient Index
- Appendix A-II Encounter Record
- Appendix A-III Referral
- Appendix A-IV Clinical Note/Summary Updated
- Appendix A-V Adverse Drug Reaction
- Appendix A-VI Allergy
- Appendix A-VII Problem
- Appendix A-VIII Procedure
- Appendix A-IX Birth Record
- Appendix A-X Dispensing Record
- Appendix A-XI Prescribing Record
- Appendix A-XII Immunisation Record
- Appendix A-XIII Laboratory Record – Anatomical Pathology
- Appendix A-XIV Laboratory Record – General Laboratory
- Appendix A-XV Laboratory Record – Microbiology (Culture & Sensitivity Test)
- Appendix A-XVI Radiology Examination Updated
- Appendix A-XVII Investigation Report Updated
- Appendix A-XVIII Obstetrics Record
- Appendix A-XIX Chinese Medicine Problem
- Appendix A-XX Chinese Medicine Procedure
- Appendix A-XXI Chinese Medicines Prescribing Record